8 January 2010

Back to it.

I've been silent on here for a long time. Possibly the longest time since I started this blog nearly two years ago. It just been such a relaxing christmas I haven't been able to get myself to upload anything. Hopefully now with the cricket over, all the holidaying done and Martha and Alice off on their Europe trip (finally!), I can get back down to work. I have heaps to do on my context report.
Last week I was in Scotland and Northern England, so here are some images from there. They are part of a series I was doing for my friend Catherine as a Christmas present. You can see some more on flickr , they are a little classical in style, which is something I am hoping to move away from, but it very difficult when your surrounded by quaint churches and snowy mountains.